Mother’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to spend it than to relax and pamper yourself with Conair’s Foot Spa! Honestly for Mother’s Day, I don’t want any extravagant gifts or go anywhere fancy. I would much rather sleep in, eat something delicious, spend time with my family and relax!
Last week I was at a blogging conference and instead of wearing my usual flip flops, I wore heels and sandals. Boy, were my feet were tired and achy! Conair was generous enough to send me one of their Foot Spas to use and it was such a treat for my feet!! It was so timely that I was able to use the Foot Spa- my feet felt so pampered after experiencing the heat, bubbles and foot massage feature for 15 minutes!
Here are some of the features of the Conair’s Foot Spas:
- There’s one touchpad to control the bubbles and heat so it’s simple to use!
- There are two bubble strips at the bottom of the bath which produce just the right amount of bubbles.
- It comes with 3 massage attachments so you can choose the type of massage you want for the bottom of your achy feet!
- The bath is nonslip so it’s safe and you don’t have to worry about your feet slipping.
- It has an attractive translucent splash guard with massage nodes.
- UL and CUL listed
- Limited 1-year warranty
Guess what?!? Conair is having a 20% off sale on all their health and wellness appliances with code MOM2018 until 5/14/18! You can pick up a Conair’s Foot Spa for yourself or for someone else who needs some pampering!!
Happy Mother’s Day and I hope you get to relax this weekend!
This post was sponsored by Conair but all thoughts and opinions are my own.