Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post with Gigasavvy.
Growing up in Southern California, I’ve yet to experience a true winter with snow and all the fun that comes with it! In order to experience a winter wonderland, we have to drive about an hour and half to Big Bear. That’s why when I found about Winter Fest returning to Orange County, I was so excited because my daughter is old enough where she can actively enjoy many of the activities and play in the snow. Her only experience with snow was last year at Disney California Adventures at Olaf’s Snow Fest and she loved it!
Tickets for Winter Fest start at just $10 which gives you access to the activities listed below. Some activities have an additional charge as noted.
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Houses
- Train Exhibits
- Photos with Santa
- Craft Making in Santa’s Workshop
- Ceremony with Snowfall
- Outdoor Ice Skating (additional cost)
- Largest Light Display in the OC
- Stroll Through the Celebration of Lights
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting
- Snow Play with Real Snow Blown in Daily
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Unlimited Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
- Little Elves Play Area (Ages 3 and Under)
- Cartoon Character Live Shows with Meet & Greets
- Santa Takes Flight
- Snowboard Simulator
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Mrs. Claus Reading
- Nightly Fireworks
I’m most looking forward to the the Festival of Lights with its 2 million light illuminated pathway and 10 holiday themed lands. We love looking at Christmas lights and this sounds like it will be amazing! I also can’t wait for A to play in the snow play area with REAL snow that is blown in daily. It will be so much fun to make snow angels, build snowmen and go snow tubing! I’ll be sure to bring some extra clothes so she can enjoy the snow without getting too cold or wet.
W H E N
December 16, 2016- January 1, 2017
W H E R E
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California 92626
T I C K E T S
- Online Child Admissions (3-12 yrs) $10, under 3 yrs are free
- Online Adult Admission $15
- Online Value Pack Admission + Snowflake Summit Fast Pass for 4 Individuals $60
- Online Platinum Ice Pass Admission, Ice Skating, Unlimited Carnival Rides, Snowflake Summit Ice Tube Fast Pass $35
- Online Snowflake Summit Fast Pass $10
- Online Ice Skating $10
- Online Unlimited Ride Wristband $15
- Group Child Admission For groups 10 or more $5
- Group Adult Admission For groups 10 or more $10
- Child Admission Season Pass (3-12 yrs old) includes unlimited access to all dates of Winter Fest including New Year’s Eve. (limited supply) $25
- Adult Admission Season Pass, Includes unlimited access to all dates of Winter Fest including New Year’s Eve (limited supply) $45
More information can be found on WinterFest’s website, Facebook page, twitter or Instagram.
G I V E A W A Y
Here’s your chance to win a 4-pack of tickets to Winter Fest OC! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends on 12/10 12am PST. Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter and notified via email. Good luck!
Serina Newman says
Awesome! I’ve never heard of this before!
This sounds like such a fun event! Strolling through the Festival of Lights and seeing the glow on my boys’ faces is what I’m looking forward to the most.
Susie P says
I would love to check out snow in SoCal! This sounds like so much fun!
Monica A says
I’m so looking forward to the Festival of Lights. My kids are going to love it!!!
Deb Moretti says
Tubing or the snow!