Raise your hands if you like to go through the drive-thru when you have your kids in the car with you? Raise your hand again if you love the convenience of services like Instacart or Amazon Dash to make life easier! Well, now there’s mobile ordering at Disneyland through the Disneyland app available at over 20 food and beverage locations at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park.! It’s like Fast Pass (or Max Pass) for food! Your trips to the Disneyland Resort just got a bit easier with this amazing service!
Watch this short video to see how it works!
How To Order
- Be sure to download the Disneyland app and sign in with your registered account.
- Tap “Order Food’ under “My Plans.”
- Choose the restaurant you want to order from and the window of time you want to pick up your order.
- Select the items you want to order and then pay on your phone. AP discounts apply!
- When you get to the restaurant during your arrival window, open the app and select, “I’m Here, Prepare My Order.” This will let them know to start on your order.
- When your food is read, you’ll get a notification on the app that your food is ready in the “Mobile Order Pick Up” area.
Mobile ordering is available at these locations at Disneyland:
- Bengal Barbecue
- Edelweiss Snacks
- Galactic Grill
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Harbour Galley
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Red Rose Taverne
- Refreshment Corner
- Royal Street Veranda
- Stage Door Cafe
- Tiki Juice Bar
Mobile ordering is available at these locations at Disney California Adventure Park:
- Award Wieners
- Bayside Brews
- Clarabelle’s hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
- Corn Dog Castle
- Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Hollywood Lounge
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Warf Cafe
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Smokejumpers Grill
We used it last weekend when we went to celebrate our daughter’s birthday. The line for Bengal Barbecue was a bit long. But my husband remembered that you can use mobile ordering so he went through all those steps. He got his order within 8 minutes. We were able to save so much time! It really is like Fast Pass for food!
Have you tried mobile ordering at Disneyland? If you haven’t you should! It’s super easy and will make your day at Disneyland even more enjoyable!
Video courtesy of Disneyland News.
Check out my post on My Preschooler’s Disneyland Favorites!