Hi Friends! Hope all of you are doing well! I just wanted to share something fun you can do with your kids whether you’re at Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World, or anywhere to bring some magic into your day.
Introducing my Magical Scavenger Hunt! Scavenger Hunts are so much fun and a great way to keep your kids engaged. It’s simple and open ended so you can basically do anything with it according to your child’s level of interest and ability.
Magical ABC Scavenger Hunt
Grab the Magical ABC Scavenger Hunt here by clicking on the image below!
Here are some ideas on how to use it!
- Draw a picture of the things that they see at Downtown Disney that starts with the letter of the alphabet. If drawing a picture is too easy, they can write the word or extend the activity by writing a sentence! You can do the same thing for Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
- Draw a picture or write the name of a Disney Character that starts with that letter of the alphabet.
- If it’s too hard, they can also just write or draw a picture of anything that comes to mind that starts with that letter of the alphabet.
Rainbow Scavenger Hunt
Grab the Magical Rainbow Scavenger Hunt by clicking on the picture below!
You do the same things with the Magical Rainbow Scavenger Hunt as with the ABC Scavenger Hunt but with colors! Here are some other ways to use this one.
- Have your child find things at Downtown Disney that are the colors of the rainbow. They can draw a picture or write the word!
- You can also do the same thing with Disney characters who wear that specific color.
- Other ideas: The possibilities are endless!
- Favorite food
- Favorite clothing
There are so many different ways to use these magical scavenger hunts. Enjoy and have fun!
Check out some tips for visiting Downtown Disney safely!